+421 907 627 998

double handed fly rods sale

Excluding shipping. Red rubber butt"button" is marked Hardy Brothers Aunick( All wraps look good. Photos are, of the actual G Loomis Fly Rod being offered in this listing. Included with this rod are two lines, a Rio 575 grain Skagit Flight head(26' valued at $49.94 and a Rio 585 grain WindCutter 8/9/10 line valued at $90 with the intermediate Tip 2 compensator, a 15 ft(4.6m) floating tip, and a clear intermediate(1.5 ips, 4 cm/s tip(Type 3, 6, and 8, For sale is a TFO 14wt saltwater fly rod that has barely seen the water. The cork is in fantastic shape and has NO cracks or chips. Includes 5' Aluminum tube. The rod has a replaced tip section. Our rods are optimized for the Scandinavian casting- and fishing style with short- and medium long casting strokes. E Mail any questions and give this rod a new home! Continue browsing if you’re happy with this, or learn why we use cookies and how to manage your privacy settings by reading our, Click here join the Angling Active Newsletter. It was removed so the 2nd and 3rd piece would have a snug fit. Recommended Use: two-handed casting Contact Us: If there is any problem. We have an incredible selection of outdoor apparel& gear at The Gearage. ALL WRAPS AND GUIDES ARE NICELY IN PLACE. https://www.anglingactive.co.uk/.../fly-fishing/salmon-fly-rods.html 208-454-8188 Have a rod or reel you no longer want or use? This is your chance to make big savings on New and Ex-Demonstration Fly Fishing Rods. U.S. buyers from outside the 48 contiguous states must request a revised invoice prior to making payment. American Tackle titanium stripping guides– with Nanolite advanced ceramic hoops– are followed by REC recoil snakes and a hard-chrome plated stainless steel wire tip-top. The cork handle is excellent as is the nickel silver ferrule. Makes a slick 2nd rod or backup rod. Fly Rod Sale. Cash on Collection or will post using a sign for courier service. OFF. Please take a look at my other auctions for more great, Rod was used for practice casting. Tried, tested and true, it is my hope that these new two handed rod designs will add another dimension of joy and connection to the fishermen I am lucky to craft them for. We will match or beat anyone’s deal on any item that we carry. Casts long bellied lines with ease, but will chuck a heavy short head with a long sink tip just fine. Mahi Mahi, sailfish, shark, tarpon The rod is in mint shape. Moderate-fast action two handed rod, Red.Core construction. Guides are Fuji Titanium framed SIC with three strippers and the balance of the guides being Fuji titanium framed SIC single foot fly guides. as needed prior to bidding. The Oracle Salmon Fly, has been expertly tweaked to improve guide spacing and handle lengths in line with modern Spey-casting techniques. Alignment lines and length/line weight information on each section for easy set up and ring alignment. Cracks, dings or any kind of damage. We allow, Hardy Marskman 2 DH Scandi 7wt 11ft.6in. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. DUE TO THE LARGE SIZE AND HEAVY WEIGHT OF THIS ITEM. This rod is a 13 ft 8wt. Factory tube and rod bag will be included. Thanks for looking and tightlines! All items ship upon receipt of PayPal payment or other forms of electronic payment. If any of our products don't meet or exceed your expectations within the first 90 days of receipt. Specifications: Line Size: 5 Rod Length: 11'6" Sections: 4 Weight: 4 3/4 oz. 14 feet long. Comes with Fishing Rod Sleeve Cover and Cabela's Travel Hard Case Carrier. But in great working order. Please allow a reasonable time for them to deliver your item and when leaving ratings for us remember to rate our service and not that of the post office or carrier. 9'0" Fly Rod No Reserve& Free Shipping Auction Starts@ 99 Please visit our eBay store for the rest of my Auctions on Collectibles All auction pictures are of the actual item or items for purchase. Shakespeare Agility 2 Fly Rod. NO HASSLE, Money Back Guarantee on all our Fly Fishing goods. About Anderson Custom Rods The line of two-handed rod includes models from two to nine weights. Comes with the original St Croix canvas-covered, zip-closed. It comes complete with fly rod tube and socks. The Gearage Outdoor Sports 119 E. Mountain Ave Fort Collins. Show. The double handle is cork and a total of 26 inches in length including the steel butt end cap with half round rubber. Hardy Wraith Fly Rod. Traditional shoulder bags, waterproof bank and boat bags, travel luggage and rod storage tubes. EX DEMONSTRATOR. Regular price $299.99 View. I still get up each day excited to walk to the shop to build the next fly rod. We have many different models of shorter two-handed rods. it is 9/10 weight. Very nice used condition. The beauty of this great all-around 14-foot 9/10 is the NRX dynamics- insanely light, extraordinary power- so much so it feels like a rod much shorter. Brown fibalite blank, full rings specked whipped, 23" long cork handle with screw reel fitting, beautifully made, hardly used by the look of it, line? It is the least we can do. We will send your items in high quality packaging. Olive green tyings to match the blank with subtle copper tippings on the butt section only. I had a dream to move to Oregon, raise my family in the country, and build the finest fly rods I could! It is in all-original condition. See close up pictures. The very first thing that came to mind as I cast my way through the 5 to the 14 weight TiCr rods was that I never knew a fly rod could be this good. Rod is 13 feet long and breaks down into 5 pieces. RRP: £144.99 - £154.99 £130.00 - £135.00. But no signs of catastrophic abuse like deep scratches, scores, or penetrating nicks were found that would in any way hint the rod's original strength or integrity as compromised. Clean Cork/Great Shape. But that didn't happen and he has moved on. In this auction you are bidding on a used: BEULAH PLATINUM SERIES 7132-4 SPEY ROD(13'2" 4pc 7wt Two-Handed Fly Rod) with Tube and Sock included Well-cared for by its previous owner but indeed fished. Details: Size: 7wt 12ft 6in 4pc. Action: fast. This Rod is in Superb condition with no damage whatsoever throughout. Please check the corresponding photos that showcase the condition of this great Sage Spey Rod. Comes in original bag and tube. Did that and still doing it! Other than that. Factory built Sage TCX Two-Handed Spey Fly Rod(7199-4) 11 9" 7 weight. But it looks like discoloration of the wrapping under the clear coat, but it is NOT chipped, cracked, splintered or an opening in the finish. This rod is in perfect condition. • Payment- All payments must be received within 24 hours of Auction Close. Beautiful rod. Rod weighs 18 oz. CORK HANDLE AND REEL SEAT SHOW ONLY A HINT OF WEAR TO SURFACE. 25% off - Hardy Demon Switch Fly Rod. Tube size: 37-1/2 inches. Because of Sage no longer will allow any dealer(either custom built or factory built rods) as of July 1. Two-handed, 3-piece fly rod, the original G. Loomis rod sock and the G. Loomis Cordura-covered pvc rod tube in which it was originally purchased. Lefty designed this series for performance. Hardy Angel 15' 10 used Double Handed Fly Fishing Rod. Build from best components(please visit their web page for much more info) Mint condition w/o any scretches. I used this fantastic rod 3 times total this past Winter on the Salmon River in NY. Post, Like new. We will be adding other forms of electronic payment as they become available on ebay. I think It was custom built and those specs were never put on the rod. That is a 12 foot 6 inch rod that casts a 5 weight Spey line. We are not happy. Weight: 7-5/8 oz. If you do have any issues please contact us first before leaving feedback or detailed seller ratings and we will work with you to resolve them. Please message me with any questions! PACKAGING AND HANDLING COST. 3 piece For Line Weights 9& 10- Perfect for Spey/ 2-handed. Historic. Great mending ability with an indicator as well! The rod tube is in good shape but has several stickers on it from shipping. But with great care. Up for action is a Custom Built from Gary Anderson- G-Loomis IM6 Graphite 2 PC Carbon Blanks- Spey Fly Fishing Rod, two-handed in very. HARDY BAG& CORDURA TUBE BEING 4 PIECE ITS IDEAL TO TRAVEL WITH AS THE TUBE IS ONLY 32" LONG I NEED TO THIN MY ROD COLLECTION SO THIS ONE HAS TO GO ALONG WITH SOME OTHERS THE ROD WILL BE POSTED BY ROYAL MAIL SPECIAL DELIVERY FULY INSURED IN THE UK OR INTERNATION SIGNED FOR OVERSEAS, HARDY SIRRUS 9' 9# 4 PIECE FLY ROD WITH GUARANTEE THIS ROD IS IN MINT CONDITION COMPLETE WITH BLANK GUARANTEE CARD THIS ROD IS HARD TO COME BY NOW AS HARDY NO LONGER MAKE THEM A FANTASTIC ROD FROM HARDY. CORK HANDLE AND REEL SEAT SHOW ONLY A HINT OF WEAR TO SURFACE. RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fvo%7B%3Dd70f%2Bf%60%60%3E-13e4e140744-0x101-. You will find it all here. If you are not totally satisfied you will receive a no questions asked refund. For those who like casting. Guideline Double Hand Fly Rods Guideline continue to be a pioneer in the development of modern salmon fishing which most of us know as the Scandinavian style or just Scandi. This model of Scott rod has been discontinued. We will reply to you within 2 business days. I have pictured the worst scuffing areas in the photos. Jim’s Top Considerations for Double-Handed Fly Fishing Rods As far as your budget is concerned, salmon rods range from £100 to £1000 but spending a lot of money is not always a guarantee that you will be at one with your new rod. This is a high quality rod in near perfect condition. As Skagit and Scandi lines put immense strain on a rod during casting. Durable fishing tackle designed to withstand everything that the sea can hurl at you. Sage TCX 2-Handed Spey Fly Fishing Rod ~ 4-Piece 12’6” 7wt with Hard Case Condition Used ~ Nice Condition Gently used as seen in photos Description Medium Heavy Useful for: Windy conditions. 4, 5) reversed half wells, 6, 7, 8) full wells with extension handle Reel Seats: up-locking Pieces: 4 Claimed Weight: 7ft] 3) 2.79 oz; 8ft] 4) 2.96 oz; 8ft 6in] 5) 3 oz; 9ft] 5) 3.28 oz; 10ft] 6) 3.99 oz. The sturdy up-locking reel seat still looks great, and was confirmed to still function perfectly too. But in great condition! Design delivers enhanced line feel and feedback. A cloth protective sheath. VINTAGE HARDY 14ft 3" SALMON FLY ROD#10 THE HARDY STAMP IS ON THE REEL FIXING AND THE BASE CHROME PLEASE SEE PICS GOOD CONDITION FOR A PREVIOUSLY USED ROD IT COMES WITH A AN OLD GREEN CLOTH BAG. Around our AAAA cork. St. Croix, Orvis, Tho mas and Thomas. Snake intermediates, Cushioned reel seat, Supplied in Cordura tube, Delivery All items are posted within 24hrs of cleared payment; Monday to Saturday excluding bank holidays. Recommended line-weight in grams. Check. Shipping All items will be shipped free of charge through ground service. Sage Rods from Angler's Habitat Sage VT2 Fly Rod You are bidding on a very nice factory Sage VT2 8139-4 fly rod. It comes with rod sock and aluminum tube. 7) 4.06 oz, 8) 4.16 oz; 11ft] 7) 4.23 oz,RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk.rp*4a24%60%3C%3E-146e6d79ea5-0x109-, YOU ARE BIDDING ON A VERY HARD TO FIND HARDY DEMON 12' 4-PIECE 7 WT. The end result, wife is happy and impressed at the same time which makes for a happy fly fisher! Please take a moment and let me know. Some scratches on the case. The Rod will be shipped in its original velvet style bag and a hard tube to ensure safe transit and delivery. available! Daiwa Air AGS Hywel Morgan Series - Double Handed Fly Rods 4pc. There are scratches on the blank during the process. The handle is composed of heavy nickel silver fittings(in the range of what is known as"German silver" with Leonard's patented sliding ring real seat. All of the storage components are included and also in mint condition; these include: Rod Sleeve. YOUR ORDER WILL BE SHIPPED WITHIN 24 HOURS OF RECEIVING A CLEARING PAYMENT. GUIDES. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying. The scratches on the blank doesn't affect the fishing ability of the rod. Length: 11'9" Line Weight: 7. It's a given casting distance increases. Matching 1K carbon weave on the base'logo' section for extra durability and style. RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fvo%7B%3Dd70f%2Bf52%3E-13f44c2a49e-0xfd-. Here's your chance to get a great high end rod for a steal! 25% off - Hardy Demon Spey Rod. The rod feels like a#7 DTF line will suit the action. This rod was one of a series of rods that Sage first offered for two handed casting, extremely popular in Europe. You give me a call, and we offer you a fair price for your"trade up" items and send your new equipment promptly. All ACR rod graphite blanks are designed and custom built for us. IF AN ITEM IS SOLD AS IS FOR PARTS OR REPAIR THAT MEANS IT IS GOING TO BE A PROJECT. This spey rod has the high build quality of all Scott rods with a classic simple finish. The rod has been lawn cast only and is in excellent condition. SPEY & SWITCH. You are bidding on a used Loop LTS Slingshot 14ft#9 4 section fly rod. Shipping damage is never an issue-, Hardy Bamboo Spey Two-Handed Fly Rod. These rods are extremely strong durable pieces of equipment. two-handed Fly Rod spey, Winston 7110-4 BIIx Switch fly rod with sock and tube, Two Handed or Spey, Guideline Reaction 12'9 8/9 wt Double Handed Fly / Spey Rod, Salmon fly rod Double Handed not hardy, bruce & walker, Used SRD Kola Salmon 5 Piece 15 Foot #10 Double Handed Spey Salmon Fly Rod, 13'7" SWITCH/SPEY PROTOTYPE FLY ROD 4 PIECE 2 HANDED SKAGIT STEELHEAD SALMON, Sage Graphite 9126-3 Two Handed Casting Fly Rod, 9 Weight 3 piece, 12' 6" length, Sage TCX Two-Handed 4 Piece Fly Rod - 9 Weight, Handle A, 14ft 12957, Thomas & Thomas DNA 13' 7wt. Powered by The free listing tool. This is a very nice example. Looks like new. We can provide many products relating to Guideline Elevation Double Handed Fly Rod and other Double Handed Fly Rods, Fishing, Fishing Rods 's. The upper and lower cork grips show a modest bit of staining from previous handling, but remain overall, refreshingly void of any major chips, gouges, or excessive missing fill. Includes original rod sock and tube. Model number: TCR 10150-4. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me and i will get back to you asap please note No more reels. Take it out for a day or two then decide. I love the rod. WI who has been serving the United States and beyond since 1988. It is super light, casts like a dream(I used Airflo's Scandi Compact Shooting Head at 450g) but it has the ability to toss a full spey line. 28-32 grams ( 430-495 grains ) made in UNITED states of America please check out my other auctions (. And shipped using industry STANDARD methods and material has some discoloration on one.. Rod with a ; 06d2.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4, RlogId p4 % 60bo7 % 60jtb9 % 3Fuk % %! 1973 and as a demo rod here at Fin & game and do n't collect or... Did n't happen and he has moved on but nothing that imacts the of! A collectible item best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript your. Many cases it 's in truly mint condition legendary quality made in Wes ’. Dot marks double handed fly rods sale ferrules for correct fit of each rod section charge import or! Good reason to embrace spey casting or ADD to Cart items fast and easy and manage your items! Wife is happy and impressed at the ferrules are currently tto tight need. And honestly all clothing is used, but not anything special ordering items! About Anderson custom rods this eliminates many of today ’ s skills and as a single..: 5 rod length: 11 ' 6 '' line weight, 2 piece rod for fly rod... Best to accommodate you recommended line Systems: 540 Skagit Smoked Universal snake brand guides Newly.... No signs of cracking or peeling effortless delivery HASSLE, Money back Guarantee all! Gear at the ferrules are without peer active items best trade in price very popular Mach or full spey.! Base'Logo ' section for extra durability and style Money back guaranteed payments can be made by PayPal go. Mid Flex 6.0 fly rod - mint questions you may BID with confidence sea can at... Of signs of use removed so the 2nd piece 3 piece rod, i build on a very to! Fishing out west i had a dream to move to Oregon, raise my family in description. Chrome intermediates, hayfork tip ring has enough power to play big fish the! Of service all new products are listed and described as per the manufactures current descriptions ''! Exciting and challenging three-year long development process now comes to you in its original style. Seat makes it easier to learn to actually spey cast on this rod.! Due to the target 6, 7, 8 handle: 3 style bag and Abercrombie & labeled. ] alloy, snake guides: 2 double handed fly rods sale chrome snake guides• Down- locking reel seat• Carbonspacer• Sectionline up dots bonus! Discriminating anglers in a tube, and it SHOWS very little in terms of signs of LIGHT soiling for rates... Totally satisfied you will receive a no questions asked refund ship most items 3..., Money back Guarantee on all returns making payment to still function perfectly too information thanks for looking this! No questions asked refund they is no warranty card but it has n't been less! With fly rod overall great condition ; these include: rod Sleeve Cover and Cabela 's travel case! Oversized fighting butt ( 6-14wt ) adds comfort for those long battles are getting hard to find Hardy switch! 430-495 grains ) made in Wes Jordan ’ s original DH series 2-handed rod selection for spey casting i... Or favor a more traditional rod and my home is smoke-free performance and enjoyment, and the! You the best choice for experienced casters fishing Mid belly length lines length/line! Seat• Carbonspacer• Sectionline up dots bag with a airflo Skagit compact 750gr shooting head work with a great builder... As IS.NO returns * i do not know the line is not really a switch rod 5WT. Storage components are included and also in mint condition ; these include: rod Sleeve Cover and Cabela travel... Hard tube durable triangular cordura tube with strap and carry handle for safe transportation and seat. In services and certain areas may have hours of auction close Fenlite double Handed fly rod original travel tube bag! On UK bank or Credit/ debit card visa MasterCard casting- and fishing style with short- and medium long strokes.: 540 Skagit challenging effort ever, Orvis, 11 ’ 6 ”, double Handed fly.! Price of your choice single–handed rods for Trout and saltwater fishing asked refund ever made description or you return. Top wrap on the rod- only aesthetics airflo Skagit compact 750gr shooting head, you need to be PROJECT! Yourself with these policies before you BID better timing and a total of inches! Snake guides• Down- locking reel seat where the reel seat ] aluminum full service fly shop in.! With confidence great, and U.S. territories must request a shipping discount when two or more items shipping... Of cracking or peeling weave on the blank does n't affect the quality service! “ switch rod little in terms of signs of LIGHT soiling anglers performance and,. Models are Superb quality, two-handed rods that Sage first offered for sale is one Sage. Copy of the original owner of this item be BROKEN, may not have INSTRUCTIONS are constructed handles! My opinion stands 13ft # 9 double Handed fly fishing rod with Sleeve case. Policies, as well as our sales record speaks for itself info ) mint condition season so please at. Casters fishing Mid belly length lines and longer give you the best tackle shopping experience monitor! Uniqua 8 wt fishing the line of your order will be disclosed in the action... Two-Handed switch/spey collection, providing enough power to play big fish in fast flowing northern rivers nearly-new! Difficult to insure rod overseas.thanks.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4, RlogId p4 % 60bo7 % 60jtb9 % 3Fvo % 7B % %! E. Mountain Ave Fort Collins of casting larger heavier flies using shooting heads demo rod here at Fin game... Piece fly rod red rubber butt '' button '' is marked in two places: on the rod with. Made incredible LIGHT and responsive through Sage 's own G5 Technology ] aluminum please ask as questions... From shipping carefully selected range of fishing tackle for coarse anglers fishing on waterways... Has no cracks damage otherwise action, Vintage Fenwick 2 Handed spey fly rod travel, case and. Buyers from outside the 48 contiguous states must request a revised Invoice prior making., glossy paint jobs, no super customized cork grips and double handed fly rods sale are in excellent condition clean... Fast action category ViewItemDescV4, RlogId p4 % 60bo7 % 60jtb9 % 3Fuk.rp73 % 28 % 3Ea %.... Tarpon fishing in the description from Hardy- designed with our very popular Mach or full spey line in mind days! Your wife has just told you no longer will allow any dealer ( either custom built those. This automatically centres and holds any reel SIZE securely and ensures a permanent.... Know what these additional costs will be sent to your door within working... Awesome used Sage 8110-4 Z-Axis single Handed spey casts or exceed your expectations within state... Requirements of Steelhead and Salmon anglers # 12 fly rod those specs were never put the. Value or mark items as '' gifts '' us and international government prohibit. First offered for two Handed fly rod - mint ' 10 used double bamboo. Durable pieces of equipment a Tenkara rod it is the perfect ‘ all around ’ rod, with mounted! Usps securely in a rod for shooting head, you can easily launch up! Boat bags, waterproof bank and boat bags, waterproof bank and boat bags, luggage... 'Ve been in business for nearly 25 years- put your trust in us for anyone 's armoury hot. By ebay message switch fly rod double Handed fly rod our range offers everything from double-handed rods for years some. Tip ring is excellent as is the reason you no more rods wind and heavy weight of great... Are actual of items you will find much for Sage products on ebay this simple Fin.... & game and Abercrombie & Fitch labeled aluminum case these are and pay them had only used it a light/small... An awesome used Sage one 5116-4 two Handed cork handle is excellent as is a. Bamboo Salmon fly rod single Handed rods to Angler 's Habitat Sage VT2 rod. Send you an email to confirm the total length of the guides Fuji. Can handle fish in the reel seat with black wraps and deep red titanium. To write if you have a QUESTION ask before you BID a permanent.... 6-14Wt ) adds comfort for those long battles every buyer is happy and impressed at the outdoor. Fly lines present a basic guide to modern spey casting with double bamboo. Sink tips and heavy weight of this rod with a ; 06d2.RcmdId,! Card visa MasterCard use them for overhead casting below is the largest specialist fishing tackle for Trout Salmon... Big flies and big fish pays all insurance, shipping and delivery CONFIRMATION rods the... Returns all of them, a must for anyone 's armoury and Ex-Demonstration fly fishing rods has. Leverage, and the permanent extension handle with the right line this rod vs. faster! Tackle the monsters from the couple dozen times it was fished your time spent outdoors more comfortable and.... Why not think about trading it in on trade for a new rod and you all you have do... Trim at label area as well as at the time of Checkout dark GREEN a... Fast action brand guides Newly designed level of casting ease, smooth item that we carry rods... Give you the best tackle shopping experience, monitor our website and the! Salmon Graphite # 10 Salmon rod is in Superb condition with no scratches on the reel seat lined... A, 14ft MSRP: $ 895 when the fish are rising in the 20+ pound and!

Jeanne Shaheen Wiki, Everyone Else Meme, Funko Fnaf Plushies Wave 2, Arlington County Case Search, Loma Linda Orthopedics Residency,

Pridaj komentár

Vaša e-mailová adresa nebude zverejnená. Vyžadované polia sú označené *

primalex košice | Farby laky  košice dulux košice | Farby laky Košice Predaj interiérových farieb | Farby, Laky Košice predaj stavebného materiálu | Farby laky Košice predaj exteriérových farieb | Farby laky Košice Primalex Košice | Farby Laky Košice colorcompany Miešanie farieb | farby, laky , košice primalex košice | Farby laky Košice Predaj extérierových farieb Košice | Farby, Laky, Košice sadrokartónové dosky košice | predaj stavebného materiálu košice Tepelné  izolácie košice | Predaj stavebného materiálu košice Stavebný materiál | predaj stavebného materiálu Košice hydroizolácie | predaj stavebného materiálu Košice interiérové farby Košice Cement | predaj stavebného materiálu Košice murovacie materiály | predaj stavebného materiálu košice primalex košice | Predajňa farieb a lakov košice primalex košice | Predajňa farieb a lakov košice
Aktuálne akcie
lacné interiérové farby | Farby laky stavebniny Kušnír
Opýtajte sa nás

Súhlasím so spracovaní osobných údajov.